.

Friday, April 19, 2019

Discussion Personal Statement Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Discussion - Personal Statement ExampleLooking back at all of the course requirements that I was able to accomplish, I think that I have satisfactorily met the outcomes of the course, omit for international jurisprudence, which I feel to study in the future. I actually feel challenged that I was non able to meet my personal expectations regarding learning the different concepts of international law, which is the reason why I intent to pursue majoring on international law someday. In addition, looking back at the discussions and the collaboration that I had with my fellow students, I think that the most important thing that I learned is the value of teamwork, which I see as an essential trait when one is going to be a part of law associates or law firms. Of course, in this course, I was able to learn the basic concepts of the legal profession, and I externalise to build on it as I major on international law soon. This is because I forecast to contribute to solve some of the worl ds legal conflicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment